Friday, October 14, 2016

Visual Communication





1. Write a quick reflection of what you just saw explained in the Mind Map video and what you understood about it. 
I learned that there are many tools when it comes to communicating through graphics. Also, you must include mediums that will catch the viewers eye. There's a specific way to editing pictures that can actually show what the company is actually focusing on.

2. Have you ever used Mindomo? Even if you have never used Mindomo how would you use Mindomo for a project in the future think about mind maps and visual communication.
I think I would use Mindomo if I ever had to create a colorful mindmap and involve many pictures into it. Basically, if I had to bring it to life I'd definitely utilize Mindomo. I think it is a great program to really succeed in the Graphic Imaging industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment