Monday, October 31, 2016

Using Illistrator


1. What have you learned about Adobe Illustrator tools?
I learned that Adobe Illustrator has many capacitated tools to help change and personalize an image. From coloring to resizing, to merging, Adobe Illustrator can come in handy if you ever have to design your own logo. Perhaps it may even be useful for drawing!


2. Screenshot a picture of something you have created on Illustrator and describe what you created and how. Be sure to name the tools you used. Did you enjoy it? How difficult was it?

Above, is a screen grab of an image I created on Illustrator. I enjoy getting to know this software because I'm always looking to learn new things. I find it great how technology has evolved and how we can create an amazing art piece with just a few clicks. For my piece I utilized the following tools: Lasso tool,  Blend tool, Rotate/Reflect tool, Shapes, & the Text tool. I thought it was easy but definitely took time to really personalize it. My piece is titled "Ginger", because it reminds me of my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment