Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Blog Post #17

1
1. In this class I have learned many things. I have learned to create and transform images using apps I've never even heard of before. One of those apps were Photoshop and Illustrator both by Adobe. I have also learned to type at a much faster pace than I did before. My accuracy is also before than it was just a few months ago. I am able to type my essay much quicker now that I know the techniques. I never thought I'd actually learn to be creative through computer programs. I know how to merge pictures and make them appear original.

2. In the future I will continue to use this experience. I am  going to college so I kn ow I will have more and more projects as the years go by. Technology is also improving day by day. Being able to create an art piece on the computer is amazing. I will continue to expand my creativity through digital imaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment