Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Typing Practice





What did you learn about the importance of typing correctly?
        I believe that learning how to type properly has many benefits. I like to think that it helps with posture. It lowers the risks of developing a hunchback. I also think it's nice to be able to type fast without having to pause to look for the letters. Likely, I think it will be a great advantage when it's time to look for a professional job that requires computer skills. It also helps conserve time, since we teenagers are always in a rush when it comes to homework.


What are your next steps? How do you plan on being able to type faster and have to look at the keyboard?
         I want to keep improving. I know I don't type all that perfect, but thats okay because I will keep trying. I also believe that this method with open many doors in the future. Many companies look for employees who are efficient in computer skills and can type certain documents in a short period of time. I will try and remember to divide the keyboard in the middle or I can have a wallpaper of a keyboard to know where the letters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment